Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 35- February 4th 2012

My BFF and I started playing this 'game' today via text messaging. She sees a life coach and this was an activity that she was encouraged to try. We decided to give it a try...and so far, it has been awesome!
The premise is this, at some point during the day she will text me (or I will text her) and ask the question, "What do you need to hear today?" the person recieving the text will then reply with whatever it is that they need to hear that day. An example might be something like, "Today I need to hear that I am not ruining my children..." and then the other persons job is to respond keeping what the other person needs to hear in mind. All I can say about this game is that it is the pick me up I need EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I've since started doing it with another friend...and pretty soon, I'm hoping the get my hubby on board. I asked him the other day what he needed to hear...his response? "That someone has just deposited one million dollars into our bank!"...seriously! LOL.

I definitely suggest that everyone should start playing this game...it is truly wonderful to be told things about yourself that you don't necessarily think of yourself and/or hear very often.



Today's RAoK- pick me ups...!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment