Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15- January 15th 2012

It snowed last night!



A huge dump.

I've been itching to shovel everyone's sidewalks but with the wonderful weather (seriously!) we've been having, there hasn't been an opportunity. But today...I got it done.

Initally our plan (Miss C came outside with me) was to shovel the sidewalk of everyone in our cul-de-sac. That's like 14 houses or something, and it was COLD. So, we morphed that plan, and just did the sidewalks of the people we knew. I shovelled 8 sidewalks while we were outside...then we got to cold and had to come inside for hot chocolate.

I definitely got an upper body/arms work out (which were already sore from doing Zumba (2 songs include weights) 4 times this week. I was happy that I  got to work off a few of the calories from the amazing dinner I had last night too (Lobster Ravioli with shrimp in a rose sauce...hell yes!)...so I'm glad I was able to get outside and do something nice for the people in our cul-de-sac.


Today's RAoK- shovelling snow!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment