Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7- January 7th 2012

My bestfriend has been away since December 23rd, 2011. Before that, she was away for 4 weeks....and I've literally seen her ONCE since November 18th, 2011. Aside from a few FaceTime conversations, we really haven't seen much of each other- which SUCKS. We were able to send text messages and stay in touch that way, but really...it blows not having your BFF around.

Today, today is a good day. She is coming home. And I'm picking her family up at the airport in about an hour. She invited her family over to our house for dinner (I would have invited her, but she beat me to the punch *lol*)...and I'm very much looking forward to seeing her and visiting. Miss C is very excited to see her cousin too- she's been missing him something crazy!

Today's RAoK- helping out my BFF with transportation and a meal. I may even send them home with breakfast food for tomorrow morning... !!

~E

1 comment: