Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17- January 17th 2012

In September, my bestfriend and I packed our kids up and drove to Salt Lake City, Utah! It was a painful 15 hour drive there and then back...but we had a great time! I'm a great travel companion...and I'm a total 'USA Border Crossing' Pro...just sayin'...

While we were there, L and I were able to take our kids and my nephew around Temple Square to see some of the sights. I'd never been you see...so I wanted to get the whole experience. We walked around the Temple and we stopped at a little bench to take some pictures. A couple came up and asked if I'd be willing to take a picture on their phone for them. I, of course, agreed and snapped a few on their non-smart phone. I then offered to take a few on my DSLR and email them once we got home. They liked that idea, posed once again and I snapped a few more pictures.

I didn't send those pictures...in fact I'd completely forgot about them until I was doing on cleaning up in my photo file...

I emailed them today!

RAoK- sending a memory...


~E

No comments:

Post a Comment