Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9- January 9th 2012

A good friend of mine asked me to come up with a few meal ideas for her. She's been feeling tired lately...and I wanted to do something nice for her. While talking on the phone today, I asked her if there was anything that I could do for her...she replied with, "come up with some meals!"...SO that is what I have done. Below are the recipes and meal ideas for her. Click on the title and it will take you to the recipe. Thank you Pinterest...you've inspired me yet again!

Enjoy!

Tortellini and Garden Vegetable Bake with spinach salad and garlic toast.

Black Bean smothered Sweet Potatos with fresh salsa, guacmole and tortilla chips.

Crock Pot Orange Chicken with brown rice and steamed broccoli.

Hope that helps!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment