Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5- January 5th 2012

So I bought a little package of chocolates for $0.74 at Superstore this week. Ok, if I'm being honest, I bought more than one package...at $0.74 how can you say no?? I wrapped one up, wrote a little note and took it to our mailbox. It's a gift for our mail carrier. Christmas is always a busy time for Canada Post...and I think it's a pretty thankless job...so I decided to do something nice for ours. We get our mail by 3:30pm every day, packages have been delivered to our door...and we usually have very few problems. 



Today's RAoK, a little box of chocolates that will hopefully brighten the day of someone who I've never met, yet am very thankful for. Remember last year when we had no mail...because of a strike? Yea...that sucked.

~E

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I might have to do this for our mail carrier too. I've met him and don't like him much (he was pretty short tempered and bitchy) but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an update: the chocolates were taken...and hopefully not thrown away! :)

    ReplyDelete